Our volunteers believe in service to the community. We stick with what we understand and let our abilities, not our egos, determine what we accomplish.
Our organization is currently based in Columbus OH. We are always looking for capable volunteers to serve with us. Our policies reflect the highest standard of par excellence. We will not discriminate on basis of race, color, gender, creed, ethnic origin, religion or sexual preference. We welcome knowledgeable instructors, capable life coaches, recruiter, grant writers, and others willing to contribute to the program.
All EVF volunteers must be prepared with the following:
- A positive attitude, self respect and respect for others
- A willingness to teach, learn, grow and share
- Dressed in business attire or business casual attire during program sessions
- A commitment to the program
- A commitment to confidentiality
- Attend regularly scheduled meetings or sessions
- Commit to do his best in all areas of life (at home, at school, in the community and in friendships)
Anyone willing commit all the aforementioned requirements is welcome to serve with us. Submit your inquiries with name, contact information and the capacity of service you wish to volunteer. We are looking forward to hearing from you.
Please go to Volunteer Match to learn more on how to become a volunteer.